Tuesday, March 10, 2009

So far in JMC 410...

So far in my Advanced News and Feature Writing class (JMC 410) we have completed two articles. The first assignment was to write a profile story on someone relevant to our beat. Covering a snowboarding beat, I chose to write mine on Nate Giska, a UNC student, snowboarder, and entrepreneur. Nate is an awesome guy who has done some amazing things already in his life. 

The second assignment was to write a day in the life article, again, about something in our beat. I wrote mine about a day in the life at Winter Park. Even though I had been to Winter Park dozens of times, I noticed that when I was there specifically to observe the people and the park, I noticed so much more. A day in Winter Park takes you to a different world... 

No comments:

Post a Comment